Senior Land Development Supervisor
LocationToll Brothers - Charlotte, North Carolina 28226 United States
CategoryLand Development - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, seeks a Senior Land Development Supervisor to help fuel growth in our Charlotte Division. This position will be based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Land Development Department manages large and small challenging projects throughout the country. The department oversees all aspects of day-to-day land development project management including feasibility studies for new acquisitions, entitlements, site plan and engineering design, estimating, bidding, contracting, and on site field management.
- Detailed acquisition feasibility studies including project budget and schedule creation
- Identify, hire, and manage a team of consultants throughout the design and entitlement process
- Initiate and obtain permits
- Request proposals, preparation and bid solicitation, negotiation, award and contracting for land development contractors
- Manage day to day field operations and project start up
- Manage Change Orders, invoice review and approval
- Maintain a project budget
- Develop, track, and update project schedules routinely and distribute to the team
- Meet with governmental agencies, inspectors, and HOA's
- Manage Bond releases
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in land development management
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Value Engineering and knowledge of local market for contracting, manpower, pricing, and entitlements
- Excellent communication skills, ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome obstacles
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers and Toll Land Development have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.