Senior Encompass Developer Administrator
LocationToll Brothers Mortgage - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryInformation Technology - IT Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers seeks a Senior Encompass Developer Administrator to provide ongoing support for the Loan Origination System used by Toll Brothers Mortgage, a fully-owned subsidiary.
What is the opportunity?
The Senior Encompass Developer Administrator is responsible for 1) designing and building advanced custom solutions leveraging the Ellie Mae Developer Connect APIs and SDK and 2) advanced Encompass Admin functions. This key position works closely with senior management to contribute subject matter expertise and vision for the continuous improvement of the overall Mortgage technology systems roadmap. In addition, provide mentoring and sharing of expertise to our team of Encompass Admins, Junior developers, and first tier support staff.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Develop new applications and software systems
- Analyze all business requirements and work with the team to gather gaps
- Solution design using the latest technology stacks
- Document technical specifications
- Develop proof of concepts and final solutions
- Perform unit testing
- Participate in QA testing and development of test plans
- Act as the system administrator/super user responsible for configuring and executing application changes in Ellie Mae Encompass
- Authoring business rules
- Creating custom forms
- Dynamic Data Management
- Manage deployments and updates
- Document and execute deployment plan
- Coordinate with internal and external teams as necessary
- Participating in the development of the IT roadmap and identifying strategic initiatives, pulling from experience and a constant research of industry best practices and technologies.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members and junior development staff
- Lead technology projects of small to medium scope
- Perform third tier support functions to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve escalated help desk tickets
- All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- A student of innovation, with a long history of implementing new and improved functionality and processes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask to manage multiple projects concurrently, shifting priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines with a diverse group of stakeholders
Do you have these qualifications?
- 3+ years’ experience developing custom plug ins and interfaces with Encompass SDK and Developer Connect APIs, including POSTMAN
- 5+ years coding in SQL, .NET, VBSCRIPT, VB.NET, C#, and Visual Studio
- 2+ years in SQL database design and maintenance
- 5+ years of Ellie Mae Encompass Admin experience in advanced configuration and maintenance
- Experience with implementing, developing, and maintaining Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience from planning to release, including testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ellie Mae Encompass Certified Admin
- Experience with Optimal Blue and Salesforce, including development of Salesforce interfaces using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Experience with LO Connect and development of custom web pages
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools in the mortgage process
- In depth knowledge of retail mortgage banking processes and roles from Origination through Investor Delivery, with hands on experience in mortgage operations, production, or secondary
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.