Senior Encompass Administrator
LocationTBI Mortgage - Jacksonville, Florida 32257 United States
CategoryInformation Technology - IT Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers seeks a Senior Encompass Administrator to provide ongoing support for the Loan Origination System used by TBI Mortgage, a fully-owned subsidiary.
This position is an opportunity that will leverage your in-depth knowledge of mortgage workflows and skillsets in project management, business analysis, development, and testing for the advanced configuration and customization of the company's Loan Origination System (LOS) and its related interfaces. This key position will work closely with senior management to design and build solutions to improve business processes, increase efficiency, and maintain compliance. In addition, contribute subject matter expertise and vision for the continuous improvement of the overall Mortgage technology systems roadmap.
- Facilitate meetings and act as subject matter expert to understand complex business needs and translate those business needs into solutions
- Create and maintain project documentation, including project plans, business requirements, and process flows
- Manage project scope and iterations for delivery that meets milestone target dates
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities for enhancements and automation of existing mortgage systems and processes
- Perform third tier support functions to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve escalated help desk tickets
- Act as a liaison to training department to aid in rollout of changes
- Coordinate Ellie Mae upgrades, advise impact to current systems and processes, test, and oversee deployment
- Communicate clearly, concisely, professionally, timely, and effectively
- Provide technical guidance to other team members
- Other duties and application support as assigned
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- 5+ years of Ellie Mae Encompass experience in advanced configuration, maintenance, and administration of business rules, forms, fields, personas, workflows, documents/disclosures, e-folders, reports, and other services within the LOS
- 3+ years experience with Encompass SDK developing custom plug ins and interfaces with expertise in .Net, VS, C#, and SQL. Familiarity with Ellie Mae Next Gen and Encompass APIs
- Ellie Mae certified administrator preferred
- In depth knowledge of retail mortgage banking processes and roles from Origination thru Investor Delivery, with hands on experience in mortgage operations preferred
- Experience with Optimal Blue, Mavent, Doc Magic, Customer Connect, and Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, release management, and quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of the agile software development lifecycle. In addition, change/release management and quality assurance processes
- Ability to multitask to manage multiple projects concurrently, shifting priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.