LocationToll Brothers - Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 United States
CategoryAccounting - Accounting/Tax
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, has an immediate opportunity for a top-notch Senior Accountant to join our fast-paced and exciting accounting team at our Arizona Division based in Scottsdale.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
Cost accounting and operational responsibilities include:
- Preparation and coordination of quarter-close reporting
- Direct house cost analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Operations analysis
- Prepare annual and quarterly financial projections
- Interaction with all levels of operations personnel, both on and off-site
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deadline-oriented, highly organized self-starter/motivator
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with J.D. Edwards is a plus
- Construction/homebuilding background is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!