LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryProperty Management - Management
Percentage Travel Required15%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living seeks a Revenue Manager to join our team at our Corporate office in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.
What is the opportunity?
Toll Brothers Apartment Living (TBAL), a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, is rapidly expanding and is seeking a Revenue Manager to join our team. The Revenue Manager will analyze market data and formulate pricing matrixes that pave the way for both occupancy and revenue growth. They will be responsible for analyzing and generating concessions programs for properties to maintain desired occupancy. This will include existing assets as well as new lease-up communities coming on-line. The person will experience an energetic and collaborative environment while working with the leasing, marketing and operations teams to accomplish revenue and occupancy goals by community/asset.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Pricing Model Development and Analysis: Compile data and analytics to actively build, propose and report on pricing models and matrices on a weekly basis for each community. The individual will have a complete understanding of the apartments and amenities of each community.
- Competitive Analysis: Research, analyze and produce competitive data within each submarket to identify pricing opportunities.
- Occupancy and Velocity: Identify and implement plans/goals to sustain/boost occupancy by proposing favorable pricing solutions, concessions, specials, and other programs that satisfy the supply and demand ratio for each submarket. Tracking and measuring actual leasing patterns and activity is essential.
- Boost Revenue and Profitability: Monitor, maintain and drive rental and other income for each asset/community within the portfolio.
- Travel (15%) to learn communities and submarkets
- Miscellaneous - All other duties as assigned that may fall under revenue management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
Seeking candidates with an energetic, positive, can-do attitude. Individual should resolve problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Collaborates well with other team members, but also capable of completing projects independently. Looking for candidates who are motivated and demonstrates persistence and can overcome obstacles.
Do you have these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in finance, accounting, business, analytics and/or related field
- 5+ years in the multifamily profession is preferred, equitable multifamily portfolio revenue management responsibility experience in the form of 5+ years considered.
- 5+ years’ experience in quantitative data, strategy and consulting. Collects and researches data. Strong research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge base of and or ability to utilize a variety of platforms to extrapolate and analyze data such as Entrata, Rise, Radix, Excel, etc.
We offer a highly competitive salary, commission bonuses, and an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers Apartment Living has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.