Relief Sales Person
LocationToll Brothers - Las Vegas, Nevada 89108 United States
CategorySales - Non-management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Storybook Homes, a recent Toll Brothers acquisition, seeks a Relief Sales Person for our office in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Sales Person promotes, handles, and finalizes the sale of new homes across multiple communities.
- Sell through standing home inventory
- Interact with Realtors and buys in person and over the phone to answer questions about active and upcoming communities, inventory, features, etc.
- Prepare all purchase transaction documentation and present to buyers and agents for ratification
- Communicate with escrow companies, lenders, appraisers, and/or field crew to ensure terms and conditions of the purchase contract are met before the closing date
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic reports
- Attend weekly sales and escrow meetings to review community and transaction statuses and sales strategies
- Conduct home demonstrations and tours to prospective buyers
- Conduct meetings with buyers and Realtors to finalize sales
- Maintain a list of models and communicate with the field teams for proper maintenance and security
- Promote sales by participating in broker-sponsored events and presentations, community events, etc.
- Perform competitive market research
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
- An active Nevada Real Estate license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with the team, buys, Realtors and Brokers
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.