Regional Director of Amenities Development
LocationToll Brothers - Las Vegas, Nevada 89108 United States
CategoryOther - Other
Percentage Travel Required30%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join and award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, is seeking a Regional Director of Amenities Development to oversee the design and construction of amenity centers (clubhouse, pools, sport courts, etc.), acting as the Owner's Representative for one of our luxury communities located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Working with the local division, establish the program requirements and budgetary estimates for the amenity
- Assemble the design team consisting of Architects, MEP and Structural Engineers, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects, Civil Engineers, and Specialty Consultants
- Manage the design team efforts, ensuring coordination between the various consultants, while maintaining adherence to the program and budget
- Review Construction Documents to ensure completeness, coordination and constructability
- Solicit bids, select and award contract for General Contractor
- Administer the contract for construction by completing the following:
- Participate in regularly scheduled project meetings
- Track RFI’s and Submittals to ensure timely responses
- Answer or resolve any issues as the Owner’s Representative
- Ensure the construction schedule is maintained and any changes to it are documented and supported
- Review, approve and process for payment all pay applications
- Review, approve and process any request for Change Orders
- Coordinate owner-supplied contractors with the General Contractor and remedy any scheduling issues
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with the local division representatives to review progress, schedule and cost
- Participate in monthly site visits
- Properly close out the project with the required documentation from all contractors and design professionals
- Maintain departmental reports for all projects
- Update budgets on a regular basis
- Participate in Senior Land Development Manager's meetings
- Provide estimating services, along with land development services, to various divisions as they explore new project opportunities
- Participate in division meetings as needed to update them on progress of design or construction as well as provide information as it relates to future project planning
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture
- 10-15 years of experience in design and construction of commercial buildings
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication skills
- Moderate travel is required within the western states
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.