LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Sleepy Hollow, New York 10591 United States
CategoryProperty Management - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredAs needed
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Grow with an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brother Apartment Living is the fastest growing apartment developer in the United States and is ranked 11th largest multi-family developer in 2020. With the goal of being the premier luxury property management company in the industry, we are searching for the best talent! Our focus is hospitality, being the best, and delighting the customer.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living, a growth-oriented apartment management division within Toll Brothers, is rapidly expanding and is seeking an exceptional Property Manager to join our team of professionals and oversee one of our communities located in Sleepy Hollow, New York.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership and guidance to all office, leasing and service personnel
- Delivering superior customer service and resident relations
- Overseeing the training programs for community personnel and motivating staff
- Leading the onsite team to achieve excellence with the physical appearance of each property
- Developing and executing short‐ and long‐term marketing plans to achieve and sustain occupancy and preleasing goals inclusive of social media platforms
- Implementing and overseeing effective strategic leasing and renewal strategies to enable the property to meet and exceed leasing, renewal/retention, and NOI goals
Establishing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the local multi-family market and leading the team as needed to adapt to changing market dynamics
Preparing reports and analyzing data in order to make appropriate recommendations and conclusions
Monitoring the local market and making pricing recommendations to senior management
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- 5+ years of experience in the property management of a class-A luxury community or equivalent hospitality experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Property Management, Real Estate, Hospitality, or Marketing preferred
- Experience preparing and managing budgets and reporting to owners and investors
- The ability to multi‐task and prioritize tasks to ensure corporate goals and deadlines are met
- Exceptional customer‐service skills and demonstrated ability to maintain strong working relations with both internal and external clients
- Understanding of apartment revenue management concepts and solutions
- Possess a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Skilled at handling emergencies and difficult situations
- Can be flexible with work schedule
- Knowledge and experience in Entrata is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers and Toll Brothers Apartment Living have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.