Project Cost Analyst
LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryAdministrative/Support Services - Experienced
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Project Cost Analyst for Toll Brothers Apartment Living.
The Project Cost Analyst is responsible for the implementation and oversight of project-level document processing and retention. In addition, the position acts as the liaison between the project team and departmental accounting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the review, approval, and tracking process for all expenditure authorizations, including purchase orders, contracts and change orders
- Assisting the Project Managers with project level budget creation, input, and management.
- Contract administration for all contracts
- Receive and process all project-level invoices for approval
- Assist project team with the monthly draw request process
- Assist Project Managers with preparation of all required monthly job reporting (both internal and external)
- Assist project team with the maintenance of all required project management tools and logs
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
This position requires three years of construction project administration experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers Apartment Living has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We will review all resumes that include salary requirements.