Production Workers and Forklift Operators
LocationToll Integrated Systems - Emporia, Virginia 23847 United States
CategoryManufacturing - Warehouse
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Integrated Systems seeks Production Workers and Forklift Operators for our manufacturing plant in Emporia, Virginia.
- We are looking to grow our team! Primary departments include:
- Roof truss production
- Wall panel production
- Forklift Operator (responsible for moving raw lumber and finished home components)
- Shifts available: 6:30am to 5:00pm Mondays-Thursdays with possible overtime on Fridays and Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Starting pay rate is $13.00 per hour and increases with experience
- You will start as a temporary employee for a minimum of 60 days. After 60 days, you will have the opportunity to become a permanent employee. Once a permanent employee, you will be eligible to receive benefits and the ability to advance the skills pay scale
- E-Verify, background check, and drug screening will be required
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- Must be able to read a tape measure to within 1/16"
- Remedial knowledge of basic carpentry, woodworking, and hand/power tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-climate-controlled environment
- Must be a team player and able to work in an assembly line type of environment
- Ability and willingness to stand all day and move or lift sizable product up to 50 pounds for an entire shift
- Stable attendance is a must
- Experience in a manufacturing, production, or assembly environment is a plus
- Truss manufacturing or home construction experience is a plus
- Forklift operator position requires minimum of 1 year of prior certification. Experience with long-length and oversized material is a plus
For immediate consideration - visit our facility at Toll Integrated Systems, 510 Davis Street Emporia, Virginia 23847 to complete an application and conduct an on-site interview, or call 800-505-5552.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more
Come see why Toll Brothers and Toll Integrated Systems have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.