LocationToll Integrated Systems - Morrisville, Pennsylvania 19067 United States
CategoryManufacturing - Other
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Integrated Systems seeks a Production Supervisor for our manufacturing plant in Morrisville, Pennsylvania.
In this role, you will use manufacturing management skills to guide production employees to produce quality product in a safe, timely manner.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and controlling the safety of the work area and working methods
- Teaching, monitoring, and controlling quality building standards, according to company specifications
- Controlling manufacturing processes according to manufacturing schedules
- Monitoring attendance issues, as well as encouraging adherence to and administering company policies
- Conveying directives and company updates from the management team to production employees
- Administering production employees' performance reviews
The schedule for this position will be 12:30pm-11pm Monday through Thursday, with possible Fridays during the busy season. The schedule will eventually transition to 2nd shift, 5pm-3:30am, once fully trained.
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A four-year degree preferred or equivalent experience may be considered
- Three years of supervisory experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Familiarility with TPM, 5S, continuous improvement, and quality operating systems
- Basic technical and troubleshooting ability within an automated environment
- Strong leadership, planning, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven coaching skills in the development of employees
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more
Come see why Toll Brothers and Toll Integrated Systems have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.