LocationToll Brothers - Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29429 United States
CategoryAdministrative/Support Services - Experienced
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Come join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Payables Coordinator for our division located in Mount Pleasant, California.
The Payables Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of bill payments and invoice approvals within the division, completing budget variance reports, answering vendor accounts payable questions, maintaining utility logs and certificates of insurance.
- Code and process invoices
- Review and distribute budget variance reports
- Submit vouchers (manual invoice batches) to the A/P Processor
- Manage logs and payments for utilities
- Manage check requests for homeowner reimbursements
- Review the lien report
- Point of contact for payables calls from vendors
- Process property tax bills
- Maintain updated certificates of insurance for all subcontractors
- Assist with A/P processing as needed
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Able to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
- Convey ideas clearly and concisely
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Able to work with employees among multiple departments
- A minimum of 1 year of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with a homebuilder is preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We will consider all resumes that include compensation requirements.
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.