LocationToll Brothers - Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 United States
CategoryAdministrative/Support Services - Experienced
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Come join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks an Options Coordinator for our office located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Options Coordinator assists with creating and maintaining all pricing matrices and databases, creating cost budgets, and developing pricing for non-standard option requests to support the Design Studio. In some cases, an Options Coordinator will also assist with costing and pricing non-standard option requests from Sales. This role is also responsible for partnering with the national options team to create and assign options at the division.
- Assist with all changes related to Sales and Design Studio options in Community Catalogs, including retail pricing and margins
- Partner with Purchasing Managers and trade partners to create and update option pricing matrices to determine the retail price and cost for measured options (e.g. flooring, countertops, and vertical surfaces)
- Partner with Sales and Design studio to ensure all option requests, upgrade or non-standard, are available in the program and are accurate and consistent across the division
- Create, maintain, and distribute features and selection books and preview/orientation pricing packets to assist buyers, where applicable
- Participate in quarterly option optimization to:
- Review options sales, identify new options, and recommend options for retirement based on sales frequency
- Improve gross margin (reducing costs, increasing sell prices, maintaining competitive MSRP)
- Partner with Design Studio Manager to set up options and option packages based on recommendations from National Design Studio
- In some divisions, prepare budget ready non-standard option costs for the project ream to enter into BuildPro for accurate trade partner payment
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Organize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of forward thinking to the benefit of the organization
- Ability to analyze information and identify discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Able to utilize department specific technologies to solve business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to monitor progress and make changes as required
- Able to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
- Collaborative and able to work with trade partners and employees across multiple departments
- 1-3 years of related purchasing experience
- Experience in the homebuilding industry, specifically working with Design Studios
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, and aptitude to learn new software programs
- Experience with Sales/Pricing Analysis
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We will consider all resumes that include compensation requirements.
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.