Online Sales Consultant
LocationToll Brothers - Naples, Florida 34112 United States
CategorySales - Non-management
Percentage Travel RequiredMinimal
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Manage online sales for an award-winning luxury homebuilder!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America’s leading luxury home builder, seeks an Online Sales Consultant to manage all aspects of online sales for our operations in Florida. This position will be based at our in office located in Naples, Florida.
The Online Sales Consultant is responsible for managing all aspects of online sales and internet lead interactions to achieve Company conversion goals. This includes but is not limited to the following: generating virtual or in-person qualified appointments to visit a community assisting in a sale from a customer who started online , and serving as the first point of contact to deliver a luxury customer experience from a customer’s first interaction through handing the customer over to the onsite sales team.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Set Appointments to Generate Traffic
- Quickly respond to computer generated leads in a Toll brand appropriate manner
- Qualify leads, schedule customer visits to the community and complete a handoff to the onsite sales team
- Utilize phone, email and texting programs to contact leads from all available channels
- Conduct regular follow-up on a personal level based on lead rating and interest
- Partner with the onsite sales team to help drive internet lead conversion to appointment
- Conduct regular prospecting thru campaigns and other appointment setting activities
- Drive Results
- Proactively manage digital library with information to provide customers on products, features, neighborhoods, and amenities
- Monitor community websites to maintain accuracy
- Virtually demonstrate model home, community/floorplan features and homesites to customers through the Toll Brothers website
- Maintain an FAQ for all communities covered as a quick resource
- Visit all communities to learn firsthand the unique selling propositions, home designs, home sites, location, surrounding area and amenities
- Utilize core applications such as Salesforce, Pivotal, Microsoft Office applications, E1, etc. to complete business needs and update our customer information
- Prepare and present project review forms for all divisions covered as needed
- Provide weekly comments/insights for the future community and online sales weekly sales reports
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, future community start up meetings, and monthly marketing meetings as needed
- Visit communities monthly within your assigned geographic territory
- Customer Service
- Provide customers an exceptional experience who contact us through online lead forms, chat or phone calls, building relationships and learning about the customer’s story
- Re-direct callers and web customers to the correct department within the company when necessary
- Provide general overview of the new home building process and set expectations on the next steps
- Coordinate with the marketing team to nurture and build interest for Coming Soon community leads database
- Survey customers and update customer records based on their response
- Follow up after visit to ensure the community was a fit or provide another option
- Maintain chat availability on TollBrothers.com for easy access for customers
- Send congratulations video email to customers once agreement is reported
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
Does this describe you?
- Focus on the customer through:
- Understanding of the customer needs and Toll Brothers offerings to create win-win solutions
- Builds business partnerships as a trusted advisor relationship
- Selling: uses sales techniques to develop leads and gain customer commitment
- Collaboration: ability to work with and learn from internal partners (Onsite Sales, Marketing, Operations) across multiple departments to serve the customer and generate sales
- Communication: when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely with ease
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities outside the scope of your job duties
Do you have these qualifications?
- 2+ years sales or customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning and multi-tasking skills
- Real Estate license is required in some states
- Weekend availability is required
- Maintains a full-time, 5-day work week
- Travel may be required based on areas of coverage
- Must reside within areas of coverage
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years new home sales experience
- New home construction knowledge
- CRM knowledge
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.