New Home Sales Training Specialist
LocationToll Brothers - Dallas, Texas 75001 United States
CategorySales - Training
Percentage Travel Required40%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning industry leader!!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a dynamic New Home Sales Training Specialist to train, lead, coordinate, and implement training across the company. This position will be based out of our division office located in Dallas, Texas.
What is the opportunity?
The Sales Training Specialist is responsible for developing, coordinating, and delivering instructor-led training sessions and on-demand courses to improve the sales teams’ ability to achieve all community goals. As a coach the Sales Training Specialist will inspire sales teams while cultivating an environment of skill development and continual learning. This role will also be responsible for communication efforts for the department of National Sales.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Create and Deliver Content
- Serve as a subject matter expert on new home sales selling skills and overall process
- Develop training sessions on sales related topics, techniques, procedures and software
- Deliver multi-day instructor-led training across the country both virtual and in person
- Collaborate on all aspects of content creation, development and ongoing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training, making changes for continual improvement
- Learn Toll Brothers’ business practices and applications to assist team members in the field
- Welcome new sales hires and guide through onboarding programs
- Travel to designated sites to conduct training for our teams
- Collaborate across departments throughout the organization to develop training
- Interact with Sales and Management teams for individual coaching and problem solving
- Communicate Clearly
- Break down complex subject matter into easy-to-understand concepts to effectively communicate to diverse audiences
- Utilize creative approaches to connect and motivate teams through a variety of channels and multimedia
- Identify problems and proactively develop and implement training solutions
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration
- Create and maintain training schedules, notifications, and reports
- Manage content and ensure its engaging for users
- Schedule sessions, enrollments, and reporting
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Teamwork: ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently to meet deadlines
- Communication: exhibit strong skills when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely
- Training delivery: Professional and engaging for all learners, virtually and in person
- Self-Starter: Motivated to develop sales teams and offer solutions to propel the business forward
Do you have these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in new home sales and home building industry
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- 5+ years of training and development experience
- Experience with eLearning techniques, strategies, and development
- Familiarity with Learning Management System (LMS) technology
- Salesforce experience desired
- Able to quickly learn software applications
- Proficiency in all components of MS Office
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(K) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.