Multi-Family Development Analyst
LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Phoenix, Arizona 85050 United States
CategoryProject Management - Multi-Family/Apartment/Condo
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the luxury apartment development division of Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, has an outstanding opportunity for a Multifamily Development Analyst to join our multifamily development team in Phoenix, Arizona.
In this role, you will be part of our Toll Brothers Apartment Living Division, working to develop new multifamily, mixed-use, and student-housing projects.
The day to day duties will include financial modeling, evaluating and investigating new investment opportunities, and general support of the development of new multifamily communities in the region. The Multifamily Development Analyst will be involved in the full spectrum of the development process including land acquisition, development, construction management, and asset management of our multifamily investments.
- Collaborate with and support the regional Apartment Living development team in evaluating new multifamily development opportunities and on-going projects already in development as well as supporting asset management of existing properties.
- Prepare and maintain proformas and other financial models for the evaluation of new real estate developments, joint ventures, bank loans and other project finance activities.
- Analyze and produce development, construction budgets and estimates.
- Assist in gathering due diligence reports and materials for development opportunities.
- Provide support for acquisition, financing and, disposition process for multifamily developments.
- Prepare financial modeling to support and guide acquisition and asset decisions.
- Prepare presentation materials on development opportunities for internal and external use.
- Analyze and monitor financial performance of properties including financial modeling, benchmarking to budget, and collaborating with management in executing business plans.
- Assist in the development of site and building design documents.
- Participate in the field execution of new construction projects.
- Assist in bidding, scoping & buy-out of development and construction costs payment processing
- Process RFIs, submittals, change orders & directives.
- Analyze the overall market and monitor industry trends.
- Assist in transaction sourcing.
- Conducts all business in an ethical and professional manner while serving stakeholders and increasing the goodwill and profit of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Engineering, Architecture or related field is desired
- 1 to 3 years of experience in commercial real estate, architecture, engineering or investment banking.
- Advanced Excel financial modeling (create original financial models for new scenarios with limited guidance).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to summarize conclusions and confidently present well-supported arguments for or against specific investment opportunities.
- Highly organized and able to focus under pressure while balancing competing priorities and meeting tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Goal oriented, self-starter that takes initiative to effect change with continuous improvement in multifamily underwriting process.
- Proficiency with MS Office and email.
- Experience in multifamily underwriting is preferred.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.