Mortgage Loan Post Closer
LocationTBI Mortgage - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryMortgage - Operations
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join a Top-rated Employer!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
TBI Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, seeks a Mortgage Loan Post Closer to review and prepare loan closing packages from our office in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing loan closing documents for all of TBI Mortgage Company's loan settlements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met as they pertain to RESPA
- Following up on post-closing packages and submitting collateral documents to the appropriate warehouse bank
- Reviewing and approving HUD-1s in accordance with regulations and loan approval
- Preparing and remitting wire requests to Accounting for disbursement of funds to the closing agent
- Tracking final document and delivery of closed loan packages to various investors for review and purchase
- Maintaining positive working relationships with loan processors, underwriters, closing agents, and other professionals
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
A minimum of one year of mortgage loan closing/post closing experience is required.
This is an outstanding career opportunity offering great potential for advancement!
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
For immediate consideration, APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
TBI Mortgage Company At A Glance
We are a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE=TOL), the largest, most profitable publicly traded luxury home builder in the U.S.
TBI Mortgage, America's Luxury Home Lender, provides home financing to buyers of Toll Brothers homes as well as to other clients. In 2016, our average loan amount was $470,000 with an average loan-to-value ratio of 72%. In addition, our clients' average credit score was above 750.
- We offer a broad product line with very competitive Conventional and Jumbo pricing.
- As new construction financing expects, we offer multiple long-term rate lock options, many with terms for up to 12 months.
- Our Loan Originators enjoy the exclusive advantage of Company-generated leads - 125,000 people per year fill out visitor cards at our new home communities throughout the nation.
To learn more about TBI Mortgage Company, please visit TBI Mortgage Company
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.