LocationToll Brothers - Greenville, South Carolina 29601 United States
CategoryAdvertising - Marketing
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading luxury home builder, seeks a Marketing Specialist to join our team at our division office in Greenville, South Carolina.
What is the opportunity?
The Marketing Specialist supports the marketing team to increase quality traffic and sales for all communities by ensuring all deliverables are created on time and accurately according to Toll Brothers brand standards. Manages campaign, social media, public relations and events calendars. Demonstrates the ability to multi-task, self-sufficient, dependable, good judgement, eager to learn and a professional, supportive attitude daily.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Provide back-end project management support with a friendly and caring demeanor
- Traffic all projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Proof all deliverables/tactics for correct content and ensure proper disclaimers and licensing information and complies with brand standards.
- Able to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management.
- Adhere to all internal procedures for trafficking projects
- Make recommendations based on upcoming community checklist, media schedules and weekly meetings
- Assist with research opportunities
- Upload files to Digital Asset Management system
- Attend grand opening events and travel to the divisions you support, as necessary
- Applies creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
- Able to work with employees among multiple departments
- As a self-starter, take on additional responsibilities as needed
Does this describe you?
- Project Management: ability to define timelines and achieve goals within specific time constraints
- Detail oriented: organized, efficient and manages details from a variety of different sources
- Collaboration: work with and across multiple departments to achieve results
- Communication: when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely
- Core values: Be the Best, Do the Right Thing, Take Care of Each Other, Delight the Customer, Create Value, Honor Our History
Do you have these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365) and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Expert multi-tasker with a high-level of organizational and prioritizing skills
- Skilled at maintaining a high attention to detail
- Real estate knowledge
- Strong proofreading skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic, initiative and be highly motivated
- Practiced problem-solver
- Able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude and high-level of customer service
- Competent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Act as a team player
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.