LocationToll Integrated Systems - Morrisville, Pennsylvania 19067 United States
CategoryManufacturing - Other
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Build a better future with America’s #1 Luxury Home Builder
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Integrated Systems seeks a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in performing repairs and preventative maintenance on industrial machinery and production equipment at our manufacturing plant in Morrisville, Pennsylvania.
- Repairing and maintaining automated saws, conveyors, and wall panel and truss assembly lines
- Replacing or installing new electrical circuits and controls to equipment
- Repairing switches, photo eyes, senors, pushbuttons, contractors, and motor starters
- Experience in HVAC/Plumbing/Sanitary and general facilities maintenance
- Electro-mechanical pneumatic system operation, component functionality
- Knowledge of PLC operation, ladder logic and troubleshooting, preferably GE Fanuc
- Conduct preventative maintenance daily
- All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- Proficient in 12v-480-volt, 3 phase, AC/DC control and power systems installation and troubleshooting
- Ability to interact with frontline production personnel to troubleshoot equipment and system issues
- Able to support the department goals and be able to work independently
- Willing to work overtime and occasional weekends
- 5+ years of experience with 480v and low voltage, 24-volt controls system
- Proficiency in welding and mechanical skills
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Troubleshooting experience
- Solid background in safety practices (OSHA & MSDS) equipment and controls
- Knowledge of conduit bending
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more
See why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.