LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Washington, Washington, DC 20001 United States
CategoryProperty Management - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living seeks a Leasing Manager for a luxury apartment community in Washington, D.C.
- Creating monthly schedules for leasing staff
- Coach leasing staff to achieve property occupancy goals
- Supervise leasing personnel to ensure complete applicant files
- Provide training and instruction to leasing staff including proper methods of processing paperwork and tracking traffic
- Assure that applicants file is processed in a timely manager and presented to Property Manager for final approval
- Update and ensure accuracy of application tracking log, daily vacancy reports, and activity sheets
- Notifies maintenance staff of move-in turn schedules
- Assist in marketing, including outreach, shopping competitive communities, and preparing market surveys
- Compile and submit weekly property reports
- Shows units as required
- Assists Property Manager
Use your leasing and people skills to lease high-end apartments for an award-winning company!
- An Associates degree or two to three years of related experience is required
- Sales and customer service experience and training is required
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a professional manner
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in managing and coaching a team of employees
We offer a highly competitive salary, commission bonuses, and an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers Apartment Living has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.