LocationToll Landscape - Franklin Lakes, New Jersey 07417 United States
CategoryLandscape - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
TOLL LANDSCAPE, is celebrating 20+ successful years in business as one of the country’s most prestigious landscape design-build-maintain company. We are a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes and the recipient of the 2014 Builder of the Year honor.
We are expanding our operations in Pennsylvania and have an immediate opportunity for a Landscape Supervisor for our operations in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- Hardscape installation experience is required
- Thorough knowledge of plant materials
- Ability to manage crews and contractors
- Ability to organize a fast-paced schedule
- Ability to interpret plot plans and landscape plans
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, and thoroughly organized
- Knowledge of Skid Steer and related installation equipment
- E-Verify, background, and/or drug screening will be required
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers/Toll Landscape has been retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
Toll Landscape is a full-service design-build company offering custom landscape architecture, installation and maintenance to Toll Brothers home buyers through our landscape divisions in:
- Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Central and southern New Jersey
- Northern Virginia
- Southeastern Florida
For more company information, visit www.tolllandscape.com
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!