Landscape Production Coordinator
LocationToll Landscape - Princeton, New Jersey 08540 United States
CategoryAdministrative/Support Services - Experienced
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
TOLL LANDSCAPE, a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, seeks a Landscape Production Coordinator to support the branch in Princeton, New Jersey.
What is the opportunity?
Join a team dedicated to delivering finished landscape jobs to Toll Brothers homebuyers and projects. The Production Coordinator provides high level support to the Toll Landscape team through the performance of a variety of tasks related to organization, communication and administration to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of finished landscape jobs.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Prepare information for Landscape Production Teams to start new projects:
- Create material and color selection order forms per sold contracts
- Distribute order forms for all job materials to respective vendors with PO#’s
- Secure a delivery date for materials based on review of Homebuilding’s production flow
- Prepare Subcontractor Agreements (i.e.: deck, irrigation, fencing, etc.) and obtain Landscape Manager approval prior to distribution for signatures
- Acquire all required township permits:
- Fill out and submit all check requests, forms and copy any plans as needed for the the township
- Monitor and pick up final permits and communicate with production
- Print out all proposals, estimates, designs and create job folders to ensure job is constructed as sold
- Warranty administration in coordination with production teams
- Communicate warranty schedule to homeowner
- Log final sign-off for successfully completed warranty
- Customer communication
- Keep homeowner & projects updated on construction schedule
- Update truck & equipment logs
- DOT compliance
- Monitor office phones & mail
- All other duties as assigned
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Vendors, Contract Management & Accounts Receivable
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience communicating with customers
Do you have these qualifications?
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a service-based industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Administrative experience is a plus
Since 1992, Toll Landscape has provided a full range of professional landscaping services from custom plantings to entire outdoor rooms and entertaining spaces for Toll Brothers homebuyers. We also design and install entrances, models, clubhouses, street trees, and overall site plantings for Toll Brothers projects.
The salary for this position is $27.88-33.65 per hour
Come see why Toll Brothers and Toll Landscape have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.