Land Development/Site Improvement Estimator
LocationToll Brothers - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryLand Development - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Land Development/Site Improvement Estimator to join our team at our Horsham, Pennsylvania office.
The Land Development Department manages large and small challenging projects throughout the country. The department oversees all aspects of day-to-day land development project management including feasibility studies for new acquisitions, entitlements, engineering design, estimating, bidding, contracting, and on site field management.
In this role you will will be part of our Land Development Services group. Our team of Estimators directly support LD Field Management throughout the country, covering 22 states. In addition to LD Field Management our support extends to Acquisition, Land Planning, Engineering, and Operations.
- Earthwork Analysis using Agtek 4D software
- Subsurface Analysis supported by Geotechnical Reports
- Heavy/Civil Construction Quantity Take-Offs
- Develop Cost Estimates from Engineered Site Improvement Plans
- Develop Cost Estimates based on a Land Planner's conceptual layout design
- Participate in project estimate reviews with LD Field Management
- Value Engineering, Plan Study, and Review
- Bid analysis and review
- Historical cost analysis
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental, or Planning is preferred
- Knowledge in Heavy Civil Construction, Infrastructure Costs, Proposal review, Bid Packaging reporting, analysis, Plan Review, and Site Grading is a plus
- Must have experience working with Agtek estimating software or AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Familiarity with Earthwork software: Paydirt, InSite, Trimble, or Carlson is a plus
- Ability to work well in a team environment and willingness to learn is required
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of work assignments
- Ability to work independently while maintaining assignment deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Outlook
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Land Development has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!