Land Development Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Jupiter, Florida 33469 United States
CategoryLand Development - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, seeks a Land Development Manager to help fuel growth in our Florida Division. This position will be based in Jupiter, Florida.
The Land Development Department manages large and small challenging projects throughout the country. The department oversees all aspects of day-to-day land development project management including feasibility studies for new acquisitions, entitlements, engineering design, estimating, bidding, contracting, and on site field management.
- Manage day to day field operations and project start up
- Request proposals, preparation and bid solicitation, negotiation, award and contracting for professional services, consultants, and contractors
- Initiate and obtain permits
- Maintain a project budget
- Manage Change Orders, Invoice review and approval
- Develop, track, and update project schedules routinely and distribute to the team
- Meet with governmental agencies, inspectors, and HOA's
- Manage Bond releases
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in land development management
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Value Engineering and knowledge of local market for contracting, manpower, pricing, and entitlements
- Excellent communication skills, ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome obstacles
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers and Toll Land Development have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!