Land Development Administrator
LocationToll Brothers - Tampa, Florida 33602 United States
CategoryAdministrative/Support Services - Experienced
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Land Development Administrator to assist with administrative and land development/approval/entitlement responsibilities in our West Florida Division located in Tampa, Florida.
The Land Development Department manages large and small challenging projects throughout the country. The department oversees all aspects of day-to-day land development project management including feasibility studies for new acquisitions, entitlements, engineering design, estimating, bidding, contracting, and on site field management.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Performing a variety of administrative tasks including: maintaining a calendar and scheduling appointments, answering telephones inquiries, greeting visitors, maintaining files and records, meeting minutes, distributing mail, and ordering office supplies
- Update and maintain accurate project development schedules and budgets at the direction of the Land Development Manager
- Invoice coding and processing of check requests for permitting and utility fees and preparing letters of credit
- Generate contracts, purchase orders, change orders, and contract exhibits at the direction of the Land Development Manager
- Ensure that signing limit protocols are followed for all contracts, purchase orders, change orders, and invoices
- Support and enforce all company standards, including those mandated by internal audit
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Run monthly vendor insurance reports
- Run weekly over budget reports and distribute to management team
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
A minimum of one year of administrative support experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook), and excellent people skills are required. Experience in accounting or bookkeeping preferably for a land development/construction company is a plus!
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We will consider all resumes that include compensation requirements.