Construction Manager (Multifamily)
LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Boston, Massachusetts 02101 United States
CategoryConstruction - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living has an outstanding opportunity for a highly qualified Multifamily Construction Manager to join our Project Development Team in Boston, Massachusetts.
In this role, you will assist the Project Manager with the execution of the pre-construction and field execution aspects of multi-family construction projects, including but not limited to:
- Perform detailed review of the specifications and design documents throughout the design process for site and building design. Provide a Constructability and Coordination Plan Review Memorandum to the Project Manager at each stage of the design process:
- Design Development
- Participate and provide input throughout the design process for improved constructability and value engineering options.
- Review, comment and approve third party construction manager trade subcontractor scopes of work for all CSI divisions.
- Review and de-scope subcontractor bid tabulation packages including bid tab, scope of work and subcontractor proposals for all CSI divisions.
- Oversee the daily project activities of the third party construction manager on-site team and all trade subcontractors.
- Attend weekly field meetings with on-site construction staff and all trade subcontractors.
- Review and comment on submittal, RFI and ASI correspondence between the design and construction team to ensure timely and accurate information is exchanged and properly documented.
- Review change orders for internal consideration and approval.
- Ensure completion of all project closeout activities including as-builts, warranty certificates, attic stock, final lien releases, punch list completion and other close out documentation.
- Construction Manager expectation is to be involved in 5+ projects simultaneously in same region
- Understand, adhere to and ensure compliance with established internal processes and procedures for all aspects of project management.
- Complete and maintaining any necessary corporate based training to maintain compliance with corporate training requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- Strong organizational and people skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of multi-family construction
- A thorough knowledge of all trades
- Commercial or multi-family (townhomes, garden apartments, condominiums) development experience is required
- Subterranean podium experience is preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.