LocationToll Brothers - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryFinance - Entry
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning Fortune 500 company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading luxury home builder, seeks a Finance Coordinator to join our team at our Corporate office located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.
What is the opportunity?
As a Finance Coordinator, you will be interacting with senior Toll Brothers executives and divisions across the U.S. and work cross functionally with Operations, Finance, Accounting and Legal. You will contribute to an industry-leading team that provides reporting and analytics both internally to drive business results and externally for Earnings Releases and Board Meetings. The position provides an excellent learning experience with exposure to senior management, various divisions and functions across the organization.
What are the primary responsibilities?
Working closely with colleagues of all levels in a collegial and cooperative environment, you will:
- Manage company-wide Land Inventory data, which includes analyzing land contracts, legal documents, and profitability models to extract pertinent data for tracking, analysis, and reporting
- Oversee and maintain Land Inventory data system, which includes developing a strong understanding of Toll’s overall business process, community life cycle and the innerworkings of data points that drive overall reporting and analytics
- Develop Lots Owned & Controlled reporting and provide insights on a quarterly basis for Board Meetings and Earnings Calls
- Create and provide company-wide Sales and Settlements reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Support Operations on various ad-hoc requests including but not limited to profitability models, system support, access requests, ad-hoc reports, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Demonstrated interest in Finance and/or Real Estate through education and/or work experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multitask, and attention to detail
- A proactive team player with curiosity and a desire to learn
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and an ability to digest and to explain concepts
Do you have these qualifications?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong knowledge of Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of demonstrated relevant professional experience
- Familiarity with ERP tools (i.e., EnterpriseOne and JDE World)
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.