Division Vice President of Community Planning
LocationToll Brothers - Charlotte, North Carolina 28226 United States
CategoryOther - Other
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes seeks a Division Vice President of Community Planning for our local Home Building Operations Division located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Division Vice President of Community Planning is responsible for overseeing all purchasing aspects and is the point person for negotiating all trades pricing and work. This role deals with over and exceeding budgets and approves start worksheets on each home prior to the "Construction Go" date to ensure budgets are complete. This role is also responsible in the decision-making process of model designs, designing budgets, and implementation of all activities required to open up a community by a target date.
- Track milestone progress of new communities
- Implement product changes and efficiencies
- Help design and value engineer plans as needed
- Maintain and ensure house budgets for accuracy and highlighting missing contracts
- Maintain database for direct costs for land acquisition purposes
- Maintain the Master Product Catalog along with specs and contractual and marketing material
- People management and forward thinking
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- Minimum of a 4-year degree
- Deep experience in the new home construction industry
- 10+ years of previous experience (with at least 5 years in a senior management role)
- Organization and process tracking experience are required
- Ability to track and measure ROI
- Familiar with current software applications used within the residential construction industry, and good at helping others see the benefits of integrating technology with construction operations. These applications would include an extensive knowledge of Buildpro and E1
- Experience communicating with C-Suite executives
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.