LocationToll Brothers - Reno, Nevada 89506 United States
CategoryAccounting - Accounting/Tax
Percentage Travel RequiredSome travel for site visits
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, has an immediate opportunity for a top-notch Division Controller to join our growing team in Reno, Nevada.
If you are an experienced accounting professional who can take ownership of projects, be proactive, and hit the ground running, send in your resume for a chance to join us at this exciting time of growth and expansion.
- Oversee all divisional accounting and accounts payable functions for our division
- Oversee and manage divisional accounting staff
- Provide divisional and corporate management with timely month-end / quarter-end / year-end reporting and analysis
- Provide assistance with project budgeting and variance analysis
- Preparation of annual business plans and quarterly updates
- Involvement in divisional budget process
- Provide input on divisional opportunities to senior management and assist with review and monitoring of related agreements
- Ensure divisions are in compliance with internal corporate policies and procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 6+ years professional hands-on accounting experience, including supervisory experience.
- Accounting experience with master-planned developments or communities
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience using Enterprise One (E1) is a plus
- Experience in the homebuilding industry is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come and see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.