LocationToll Brothers - Irvine, California 92602 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America’s leading builder of luxury homes seeks an Design Technician for our office located in Irvine, California.
As the Design Technician, you will be the lead role in the collaborative direction of Toll's industry leading, national product design efforts with the Division Leadership teams.
- Provide review, comment, and direction during design development process
- Plan review and input of proposed product VE efforts
- Provide construction document review for purpose of design compliance on critical projects
- Division support during construction for purposes of design clarification and direction
- Field guidance and support to maintain compliance with design intent and construction documents
- Assistance in maintaining and updating product design best practices and processes
- Attend selected project frame walks (as needed)
- Continuous market study research to respond to consumer trends and direction
- Anticipated travel to be approximately 5-10% of calendar year (as needed but not mandatory)
- Serve as a champion of the company's values, mission, and vision, and provide leadership to product design team members throughout the region
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A Bachelor's of Architecture degree is required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of residential design or construction documents experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of AutoCAD and Photoshop experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative and improvisational problem solving skills
- Strong graphics capabilities with the ability to articulate ideas by way of freehand sketching
- Strong organizational skills, including planning, scheduling, and follow up capabilities
The salary for this position is $26.44-$31.25 per hour.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.