Construction Customer Care Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Scottsdale, Arizona 85259 United States
CategoryConstruction - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Construction Customer Care Manager for our team in Scottsdale, Arizona.
What is the opportunity?
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Customer Care Department is providing exceptional customer service at all times. This position will oversee routine staffing operations; enforce Customer Care Department methods, policies and procedures; drive continuous improvement and provide reporting of departmental performance.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Develop, update and enforce policies and procedures. Conduct functional meetings
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate employees; Performance Management
- Manage continuous construction quality improvement through reporting, investigating and problem solving
- Customer experience management and improvement
- Interact and support the legal team on litigation and risk issues. Troubleshoot escalated issues
- Manage department budget and spending
- Administer reporting of department performance (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact positively and get along well with others
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
- Good performance management skills
- Makes informed decisions based on departmental strategy
- Provides assistance, information or support to others as needed
Do you have these qualifications?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of prior management experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.