LocationToll Architecture - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Come join an award-winning company!
Toll Architecture, a national full-service Toll Brothers company, seeks a Community Coordinator to join our team in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
The Community Coordinator position is responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders across Architecture, Marketing, and Operations and acting as a customer service point of contact for new and existing communities, in assigned divisions, insuring they have all the necessary architectural marketing content. This is a highly visible, customer-focused role dedicated to proactively developing and communicating timelines. Successful candidates will be highly organized individuals with excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service, team work, and collaboration.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer-focused relationships with our community clients
- Collaborating and coordinating and creating brochure inserts using In-Design
- Managing and prioritizing deliverable timelines using Daptiv
- Proactively providing statuses to clients
- Ensuring on time delivery of marketing content for communities in assigned divisions
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A minimum of 3 years of customer service experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We will consider all resumes that include compensation requirements.