Assistant Director of Product Development
LocationToll Architecture - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join a top-rated employer!
Toll Architecture, a national award-winning Toll Brothers company is expanding and seeks an Assistant Director of Product Development. This position will be based in our corporate headquarters in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
The Assistant Director of Product Development will work side by side with the Director to:
- Identify, develop, and implement strategic and operational priorities
- Assist in strategic business planning and analysis
- Assist in creation, governance and monitoring of success metrics, quality standards and efficient procedures
- Assist in implementing new procedures or operational changes
- Develop and maintain a culture focused on resiliency, continuous improvement, professional development and teamwork to ensure a healthy organization that can attract and retain talent
- Foster a 1-Team environment to ensure that all offices operate as one entity while still maintaining a local sense of "home" for each employee
- Foster and maintain a healthy and positive environment for employees and stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively with other groups for the benefit of the company
- Facilitate clear and consistent communication within the stack, between stacks and across departments to ensure efficiency and mutually positive relationships
- Assist other stacks on special projects
- Establish and maintain a network of licensed architects nationally
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- A Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree is required; additional Business degree is preferred
- 8 or more years of relevant experience
- Required certifications: Architecture license, NCARB
- Architectural and construction knowledge is required
- Project and People Management experience required
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!