LocationToll Brothers - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Architecture, a national full-service Toll Brothers company, seeks an Architectural Designer for our Corporate office located in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
- Design production of new architectural product
- Conduct schematic design reviews with clients and revise designs as requested
- Facilitate/attend virtual design evaluation meetings
- Compile required deliverables and conduct project kick-off meetings with project stakeholders
- Collaborate with project stakeholders
- Consult on buyer trends and specific market needs for each division
- Create and govern design standards and procedures, budgets, and timelines
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior design and/or 5 or more years of related experience is preferred. Knowledge of MS Office, Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Sketchup is required.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!