Accounts Payable Processor
LocationToll Brothers - Englewood, Colorado 80112 United States
CategoryAccounting - Support Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join a top-rated employer!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks an Accounts Payable Processor to join our division in Englewood, Colorado.
If you are an accounting professional who can take ownership of projects, be proactive, and hit the ground running, send in your resume for a chance to join us at this exciting time of growth and expansion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and analyze various reports
- Date entry for high volume of weekly invoices and pay applications into accounting system in accordance with corporate deadlines
- Record deposits, contracts, and change orders into accounting system
- Process and obtain appropriate approvals on daily check requests
- Coordinate and communicate with community and corporate teams within the company as well as external vendors
- Setup new vendors and vendor maintenance sheets
- Assist accounting team with ancillary projects and tasks to meet corporate deadlines
- Copying, filing, and scanning documents in accordance with file retention policies
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- 10-key by touch
- Excellent communicating and writing skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience using JD Edwards and/or Enterprise One (E1) is a plus
- Experience in homebuilding and/or construction industries is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
The salary for this position is $14.42-$26.44 per hour.
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
No calls or walk-ins, please.
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.