LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryAccounting - Accounting/Tax
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's leading luxury home builder, is looking for a highly-organized and deadline-driven Accountant to support our rapidly-growing apartment development subsidiary.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living creates communities that combine the energy of vibrant locations with unparalleled amenities, resident services, design, and our homebuilding expertise.
Based in our corporate office in Horsham, Pennsylvania, the Accountant will report directly to the Assistant Controller, and have high visibility to the Controller.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements of various joint ventures
- Review Accounts Payable on a weekly basis
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual external and internal audit processes
- Perform ad-hoc requests, including special projects
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Previous experience working in JD Edwards, Real Page or CMIC is preferred
- Real estate-related accounting experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Deadline-oriented, highly organized self-starter/motivator
- Ability to multi-task
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!