Vice President of Sales
LocationToll Brothers - Reno, Nevada 89506 United States
CategorySales - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning Fortune 500 luxury home builder!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
What is the opportunity?
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, is seeking a dynamic Vice President of Sales. The VP of Sales is responsible for strategically leading a sales team by promoting and reinforcing a culture of sales excellence, to drive key initiatives, and deliver predictable results. As a key member of the Divisional leadership team, reporting to the Division President, this role will collaborate with business leaders, including the National VP of Sales, to set goals and strategy for the Division to achieve the business plan.
What are the role's primary responsibilities?
- Strategic Leadership
- Deliver recommendations and ensure established business plan goals, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and revenue projections are achieved for all communities
- Drive technology adoption through active engagement, monitoring, and daily coaching
- Collaborate with division VPs and functional leaders, as well as Project Managers, on operational initiatives, results, and resolution
- Provide sales leadership unique to a diverse set of product offerings including luxury, active adult, and affordable luxury
- Participate in setting home site premiums, establishing lot availability mix, lot releases, and recommend any changes to maximize revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with local Marketing Account Management to optimize marketing/sales strategies, drive traffic and execute on new communities and national events
- Coordinate with Marketing Account Management to select, create and place all advertising and marketing materials using the media they deem most effective
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing, and products, as well as consumer demographics and economic influences
- Assess competitive market analysis (CMA) information and national/local market trends monthly and share with the appropriate management team members as needed
- Review the creation and maintenance of all sales collateral, marketing creative, and website
- Drive Results
- Determine and implement plans for maintaining a standing inventory of Division Quick Delivery homes
- Recommend community pricing and set sales incentives for both new and existing communities
- Provide guidance for new and active community home designs, options and model home selections
- Influence process efficiencies across the division sales team
- People Leadership, and Development
- Recruit, hire, evaluate, train, develop, and retain a productive and highly engaged sales team
- Build a bench of future sales leaders through skill development and creating growth opportunities within the sales organization
- Prepare, recommend and review compensation programs for sales team
- Support corporate sales training and implement regular sales training events within the division including mystery shops and role-playing opportunities
- Brand Champion
- Promote and reinforce corporate expectations for brand, culture, and performance
- Working with Marketing Account Management, collaborate on the negotiation, placement, and maintenance of all community signage
- Working with Marketing Account Management, collaborate on the planning and implementation of Grand Opening events and strategies to enhance the long-term success of a community
- Working with National Merchandising, coordinate and ensure all model merchandising is within the corporate approved guidelines
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Strategic Leadership: strategic partner who understands the marketplace to plan and achieve the business plan through to-be-built and quick delivery homes
- Drive Results: influence, collaborate, and hold team and stakeholders accountable to achieve results
- People Leadership: Lead a team of Sales Consultants and/or Area Sales Managers to sell homes
- Cultivate a strong team of sales professionals to serve our customers
- Exemplify and uphold the Toll Brothers brand and exhibit company values
- Problem Solver: Creatively solve problems and ability to overcome obstacles to achieve success metrics
Do you have these qualifications?
- 10+ years of previous homebuilding experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of previous Sales experience
- Leadership experience includes structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations
- Proven track record of managing complex processes with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Familiar with CRM software applications, ideally Salesforce
- Experience communicating with senior leaders
- Real Estate license preferred, unless where required
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.