Temporary Email Marketing Specialist
LocationToll Brothers - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryAdvertising - Marketing
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning Fortune 500 company!
Toll Brothers, America's leading luxury home builder, seeks a Temporary Email Marketing Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Horsham, Pennsylvania for a 6 to 12 month assignment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution and production of complex email marketing campaigns from start to finish, collaborating with cross-functional divisions in marketing, sales and creative/design and CRM team.
- Handle the creative execution/design, delivery, customer list creation and segmentation, personalization and messaging, scheduling, analytics and test-and-learn strategies for all email marketing communications.
- Work independently as well as with the in-house creative team and multiple Marketing representatives to develop engaging and well performing local, regional and national email campaigns; coordinate all creative development & production.
- Own the email marketing calendar and testing schedule to achieve organizational objectives
- Deliver analysis and reporting of campaign and operational email performance; communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations.
- Identify site enhancements needed to increase email list growth, decrease opt-out rate and increase email performance.
- Closely monitor internal testing results and stay on top of industry best practices/email marketing trends.
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- Up to three years of solid email marketing and direct marketing experience, preferably in a B to C environment.
- Account/Project management and production experience in email marketing, including experience with HTML coding for email
- Experience with Silverpop or other major email marketing solution a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and response optimization techniques.
- Exceptional combination of strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
- Excellent analytic skills and strong data-driven approach.
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization with a very strong deadline driven focus
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is not a must but will be considered a strong plus.
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!