Staff Internal Auditor
LocationToll Brothers - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryAccounting - Accounting/Tax
Percentage Travel RequiredUp to 25%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Staff Internal Auditor for our corporate office in Horsham, Pennsylvania. This position will be based in our fabulous corporate headquarters, featuring a state-of-the-art gym, game room, and a bistro!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join a growing department in a dynamic company!
This position offers:
- Opportunity for advancement within the department or the company
- Interaction with multiple levels of management
- Project autonomy
- Pleasant travel (~25%, primarily to the top markets for luxury homebuilding)
Typical assignments include homebuilding operations, divisional operations, functional departments, ancillary businesses, and special projects.
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of auditing experience (will also consider recent graduate with internship experience)
- An understanding of a strong internal control framework
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!