Senior Innovation Project Lead
LocationToll Architecture - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join a top-rated employer!
Toll Architecture, a national award-winning Toll Brothers company is expanding and seeks a Senior Innovation Project Lead. This position will be based in our fabulous corporate headquarters in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
The Senior Innovation Project Lead will be responsible for managing, analyzing, and reporting on innovation projects, pilots, and new business opportunities that align with the growth strategies and business initiatives of Toll Architecture. The project lead is expected to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, interacting with business and functional group leads and their teams, and to effectively communicate the results of his or her work in an effective, discernable manner.
- Analyze, gather, and maintain the performance of new initiatives
- Coordinate, support, and project manage efforts with cross-functional working teams to achieve strategic goals
- Support launch, transition, and integration support efforts
- Identify causes to problems and place these problems in context to evaluate how it impacts aspects of work
- Facilitate creativity in coming up with solutions to problems
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- Proficiency with Project Management Software and Microsoft Office Suite
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!