Search Engine Optimization Analyst
LocationToll Brothers - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryAdvertising - Marketing
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's leading luxury home builder, seeks a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst to join our team in our corporate office based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
The SEO Analyst will be an influential member of our growing digital marketing team and will be largely responsible for planning and executing strategic SEO initiatives for the full portfolio of Toll Brothers websites. This position will report directly to the Online Marketing Manager and will regularly interface with a broad range of in-house analytics, development, social, and UX stakeholders.
In this role, you will be:
- Analyzing and optimizing on-page elements and content
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary colleagues to design and launch dynamic content
- Leading our efforts to gain quality links and qualified organic traffic through the proper execution of white-hat tactics
- Conducting regular audits to identify new opportunities and fix potential problems
- Working to create new reports and educational resources to help keep the broader Toll Brothers marketing team up to date with our organic traffic growth and broader SEO initiatives
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of algorithm updates and SEO best practices
- Demonstrated local SEO experience
- Strong skillset with industry standard tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Brightedge, ahrefs SEMrush, deepcrawl, screamingfrog, etc.)
- Proven link building success
- Experience with large-scale backlink analysis
- Commitment to continued learning and staying current with what's happening in the industry
- Functional understanding of HTML structure as it relates to SEO
- Experience working on more than 5 websites simultaneously
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Google Data Studio, etc.) is a plus!
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k), discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!