LocationToll Brothers - Apex, North Carolina 27502 United States
CategorySales - Non-management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, is looking for an energetic and motivated person with a passion for customer service to be a Sales Assistant at our office in Apex, North Carolina.
The Sales Assistant will be the homebuyers' main point of contact after the agreement of sale is signed and while their home is being built. This person will interact with homebuyers on a weekly basis to provide them with new information about the status of their home and estimated timelines. The Sales Assistant will deliver a luxury experience of customer service that mirrors the level of quality found throughout the Toll Brothers brand. This dynamic position will also work directly with the community sales team to provide an exceptional homebuilding experience for our customers.
- Serve as the customer's main point of contact throughout the construction and closing process, being the point person between the homebuyer and the community team (e.g., construction, sales, warranty, design studio).
- Set clear and concise expectations with customer that support corporate processes and policies.
- Provide homebuyers with relevant weekly updates on the status of their build and help answer all questions or concerns the buyer may have.
- Coordinate introductions between buyers and Ancillary Business (e.g., TBI Mortgage, TBI Smart Home Solutions).
- Facilitate all real estate documents generated by the sales team through the corporate workflow process.
- Track and update community sales team reports, community dashboards, contact report tracking, scorecards, standards of excellence, and community master list.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- Exceptional customer service
- Knowledge about real estate and/or new home construction is helpful, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.