Marketing Manager - Relocation to Reno Required
LocationToll Brothers - Las Vegas, Nevada 89108 United States
CategoryAdvertising - Marketing
Percentage Travel Required20%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning Fortune 500 company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading luxury home builder, seeks a Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in our divisional office based in Reno, Nevada. Relocation assistance will be provided!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and effectively implementing a marketing plan to drive traffic and sales, based on facts, analytics and collaboration with cross-functional partners. You will manage the marketing strategy, including consumer segmentation, marketing budget, branding, and event planning. As a liaison to the operations leaders, this position ensures marketing campaigns and deliverables are in place to achieve Toll Brothers divisional goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute brand standards for community marketing plans, budgets, deliverables/tactics, and vendor relations
- Create and oversee marketing and branding activities including collateral and materials, print, advertising, signage, web/video/photo content, digital, electronic and social media, direct mail, and more
- Coordinate and attend special events, community activities, and on-site events to assist in managing vendors and traffic flow
- Execute sales center fabrication, ordering, and programming
- Perform market, brand and product research and analysis; monitor external and internal factors for development of new product and market segments. Ensure onsite and online sales teams understand our segmentation, strategy, unique selling proposition and competitive advantages/disadvantages
- Manage projects and deadlines with vendors and internal marketing team via Workfront, and project management system
- Take a leadership role in the opening of new communities and the launch of new products and plans. Work with Division Leadership to ensure that all sales tools needed are in place prior to opening and that community appearance meets our standards
- Manage engagement with communications/public relations department and ensure all communications are aligned with brand and corporate standards
- Work closely with the Division Leadership and measure sales and traffic; evaluate sources/drivers of same; and adjust campaigns accordingly to maximize visitors to community sales centers
- Source, engage, and manage strategic partners and vendors, including agencies, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation, budget management, and workflow
- Evaluate new technologies and opportunities to improve the homebuying process from the customer's perspective
- Enforce strict adherence to brand standards and guidelines across all internal and external partners
- Manage, coach, and develop marketing professionals to support the local team marketing model
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- People development: ability to inspire people through mentorship and motivation
- Analytical skills: collect, gather, visualize, and interpret information
- Problem Solving: apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues; manage change and pivot as business needs demand
- Collaboration: work with and across multiple departments to achieve results
- Communication: organizes ideas clearly and articulates ideas concisely
- Business Acumen: understands practices, procedures and systems
Do you have these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365) and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Direct experience developing and managing strategic plans, budgets, and external resources
- Experience with homebuilder and master-planned community marketing
- Passionate, result oriented, and highly motivated person experienced with residential marketing
- Authentic, integrity-driven team player, results driven and detail oriented
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams
- Knowledge of Workfront, Salesforce, and Qlik
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k), discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.