LocationToll Brothers - Freehold, New Jersey 07728 United States
CategoryPurchasing - Non-management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join the nation's leading builder of luxury homes!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Purchasing Coordinator in Freehold, New Jersey.
What is the opportunity?
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Purchasing Manager with the bidding and contracting process by preparing/managing contract relevant documents. This role will also provide routine administrative support to the Purchasing function including aiding in obtaining pricing from trade partners for new plans, options, etc.
What are the role’s key responsibilities?
- Prepare contracting documentation and provide administrative support:
- Includes master construction agreements, scopes of work, bid contract confirmation documents
- Validate pricing and prepare bid spreads for comparison
- Confirm accuracy and completeness of contracting package and process through DocuSign for signature by trade partner and Toll
- Process, upload, and index complete signed contracting documents to Feith
- Aid in obtaining pricing from trade partners for new plans, options, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Purchasing function in the division
- May review EPO requests and create EPOs as needed
- Monitor EPO requests from trade partners and Operations
- Research and confirm the request is valid, ensuring there isn’t duplicity. Provide the necessary updates and back-up details as necessary
- Notify Purchasing Manager if pricing or budget is missing and needs to be contracted
- Research and provide information on trade partner payment inquiries; interface with Accounting as needed
- Ensure all vendor insurance information is updated and accurate. Follow-up with trade partners timely to troubleshoot any issues
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Organizes and articulates ideas clearly and concisely
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of forward thinking to the benefit of the organization.
- Ability to analyze information; identifying discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Able to utilize department specific technologies to solve business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to monitor progress and make changes as required
- Able to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
- Collaborative and able to work with trade partners and employees across multiple departments
Do you have these qualifications?
- 1-3 years of experience processing subcontractor agreements for residential construction companies or contractors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, and aptitude to learn new software programs (E1)
- Sales/Pricing Analysis
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.