LocationToll Brothers City Living - Jersey City, New Jersey 07030 United States
CategoryProperty Management - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers City Living seeks an experienced Project Engineer for our City Living Division in Jersey City, New Jersey
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing submittals process; log, distribute (to designers, to CM team), file, etc.
- Obtaining executed NOCs, preparing change orders, obtaining executed change orders from both parties, and distributing to the corporate office
- Reviewing and processing all subcontractors monthly application and invoices for payment, payment distribution, and obtaining lien waivers
- Managing certain subcontracts under the guidance of the Assistant Project Executive
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- Preferably a four-year degree in an accredited engineering or construction related curriculum
- 0-3 years of construction-related experience.
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal skills, computer skills, and written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the essential job functions and responsibilities of a Project Engineer
- Comfort with working on a construction site in a fast-paced environment
- Competency with PC-based scheduling and spreadsheet applications. These include Prolog, Primavera, Timberline, J.D.Edwards-AS/400, Excel, Project and Word
This position offers an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers City Living has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.