National Production Trainer
LocationToll Brothers - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryConstruction - Training
Percentage Travel Required35%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning industry leader!!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a National Production Trainer to join our Corporate office located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.
What is the opportunity?
Design, develop, and implement curriculum, instructional materials, and job aids, as well as facilitate training of our Construction Managers and Assistant Construction Managers.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Develops, maintains, and implements an Onboarding Education curriculum program for new hires
- Assist in creating training material for Instructor-led training (instructor guides, participant guides, PowerPoint Presentations, etc.) using appropriate instructional development methods
- Assist in the design, development, maintenance, and implementation of the curriculum, instructional material for training courses, manuals, and online help systems as needed
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates training program needs in conjunction with supervisors identifying training needs.
- Trains all newly hired staff in construction management skills, including Build Pro, Job Site management, customer relations and Toll Brother processes
- Hosts ongoing reinforcement training sessions on core construction management skills.
- Maintain curriculum and training materials as necessary changes are made to production system tools and procedures
- Deliver training to large and small groups in a variety of settings, including classroom, video conferencing, and one-on-one coaching sessions
- Encourages and promotes employee self-development by providing appropriate learning resources
- Develop instructional sound eLearning (web-based training) modules and guides using SharePoint
- May be called upon to serve in multiple roles while developing and training in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Use our Learning Management System (LMS) to post sessions, manage rosters and track attendance
- Travel to designated sites to conduct training for our associates (35%)
- Interact with Production and Management teams for individual coaching and problem solving
- Work closely with National Director of Production and SMEs to analyze the needs of the business and develop new training content
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Accomplished presentation skills, including development and delivery
- Desire to continuously learn new features of development tools and software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent Judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Work both independently and within a team
- Knowledge of online teaching and learning methods (specifically Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Adobe, SharePoint)
- Able to quickly learn company technology
Do you have these qualifications?
- Minimum 5 years in Construction Management
- Minimum 3 years acting as a trainer to construction professionals
- Build Pro experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Travel: 35%
- Knowledge of/experience in residential construction
Our ideal candidate is confident, engaging, creative, and comfortable with a collaborative approach to training. The Toll Brothers culture is team-oriented, and our company has a long-standing history of attracting and retaining loyal and dedicated team members who are passionate about the caliber of homes we deliver and our market position as the industry leader.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(K) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.