National Director of Production
LocationToll Brothers - Orange, California 92861 United States
CategoryConstruction - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, seeks a National Director of Production for our Western Regions.
The National Director of Production will report to the Executive Vice President and will be responsible for management and oversight of all production-related systems and processes in the western markets. As a member of the senior team at Toll Brothers, they will work with company leaders to promote a culture of construction excellence as the company continues to grow and diversify.
- Establish strategic and tactical plans to improve production and quality in support of company goals
- Collaborate with National Director of Production for the Eastern Regions to establish best practices
- Oversee the warranty and customer care function to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Create systems, processes, and routines to boost on-time deliveries of complete homes that are compliant with relevant codes, regulations, and company quality standards
- Establish and maintain a continuous improvement program to include development of technical standards and technical audit program, implementation of an inspection and verification program, targeted training, trade contractor partnering, and leveraging support from product manufacturers
- Coach/mentor Divisional VPs of Production and Quality, Area Construction Managers, and Divisional Quality and Customer Care leaders
- Assist in screening and hiring Divisional VPs of Production and Quality and Area Construction Managers
- Serve as BuildPro owner for Toll Brothers, deciding on design of milestones, business processes and technology, and ensuring adoption among Production team members.
- Collaborate with departmental leaders in Human Resources, Land Development, Architecture, Purchasing, Toll Integrated Systems, Risk Management, and Information Technology to optimize construction-related processes, the quality and timeliness of deliveries, and customer satisfaction
- Drive overall quality of home deliveries to enhance customer satisfaction
- Represent the "voice of construction" at the corporate level to improve business outcomes
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- Minimum of a 4-year degree
- Deep experience in the new home construction industry
- 10+ years of regional or national construction management experience that includes onsite construction methods
- Solid knowledge of major construction assemblies, components, and sequencing of construction activities
- Proven track record developing highly competent, engaged, and efficient teams of construction professionals
- Proven history of developing and managing vendor and trade partner relationships
- Familiar with current software applications used within the residential construction industry, and good at helping others see the benefits of integrating technology with construction operations
- Experience communicating with C-Suite executives
This position offers great career growth opportunities as well as an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
By applying to this position, you consent to having your resume reviewed by Toll Brothers, its subsidiaries, and its subcontractors.
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.