Multi-family Superintendent / Construction Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Atlanta, Georgia 30306 United States
CategoryConstruction - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Thrive Residential, a Toll Brothers company, seeks a Multi-family Superintendent / Construction Manager for our new luxury mid-rise development in Atlanta, Georgia.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Architects, and Engineers, communicating with Owners/Tenants, Suppliers, Subcontractors, and City/County Officials/Inspectors, and managing Subcontractors and Trades to meet construction deadlines.
Specifically, you will be:
- Assisting with project start-up, including utilities and temporary job trailers, all the way through project punch-out
- Reviewing construction drawings, specifications, shop drawings, and subcontractor submittals for accuracy and efficiency
- Ensuring work quality and setting standards for quality control
- Generating punch lists for Subcontractors
- Ensuring adherence to strict safety standards, enforcing safety procedures with everyone on the jobsite, conducting weekly subcontractor meetings, and ensuring subcontractors are properly trained, certified, and in compliance with OSHA standards
- Ensuring that subcontractor work and general construction are in compliance with all design and construction requirements
- Maintaining all change-related field paperwork, stamped permit drawings onsite, and current permits and inspection reports
- Creating daily and/or weekly progress reports, using a laptop, MS Office, and MS Project
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 5000 companies!
We seek result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment, are committed to excellence, and have:
- 7+ years of experience in wood-frame multi-family projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Outlook, MS Office, and MS Project
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.