Multi-Family Senior Project Manager
LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Atlanta, Georgia 30301 United States
CategoryProject Management - Multi-Family/Apartment/Condo
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies!
Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the luxury apartment development division of Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, has an outstanding opportunity for a multi-dimensional Multi-Family Senior Project Manager with 5+ years of solid hands-on experience developing and constructing low- to mid-rise residential projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Strength in the following areas are preferred:
- Pro-forma analysis, development and construction budgets & estimates
- Land development, entitlements and permitting
- Development of site and building design documents
- Plan review, cost analysis & value engineering
- Contractor/subcontractor pre-qualifications
- Bidding, scoping & buy-out of development and construction costs
- Payment processing
- RFIs, submittals, change orders & directives
- Job cost & status reporting
- Site inspection
- Quality control inspection
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience with low- to mid-rise residential projects
- High-Rise, Type 5A, 3A, Podium, and Wrap Style stick frame design and construction experience
- Acquisition experience is a plus.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!