Multi-Family Development and Acquisition Associate
LocationToll Brothers - Salt Lake City, Utah 84044 United States
CategoryProject Management - Multi-Family/Apartment/Condo
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the luxury apartment development division of Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, has an outstanding opportunity for a multi-dimensional Multi-Family Development and Acquisition Associate to support and execute the company's development activities. You will work closely with senior leadership to analyze, acquire, underwrite, entitle, construct, operate, and manage multi-family development projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Strength in the following areas are preferred:
- Underwrite potential acquisitions, including ground-up development, redevelopment, and existing assets
- Research the market to understand competitive communities, supply and demand, leasing and sales prices
- Complete all financial modeling for a project, including scenario analysis
- Prepare investment summaries for internal use and for use with JV partners and lending institutions
- Develop project budgets, cash flow projections, and reporting
- Support entitlements process including zoning and obtaining all permits
- Solicit, negotiate, and hire project consultants including engineers, architects, marketing, contractors, and due diligence
- Prepare and monitor project schedules
- Assist in the execution of project marketing, leasing, and property management
- Day-to-day interaction with all on-site personnel including construction, leasing, sales, and property management
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or real estate related field such as real estate development, architecture, or civil engineering
- Advanced quantitative skills and mastery of financial modeling using Excel
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Driven individual who is able to work independently and motivate and lead people around them
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a real estate related field, experience with multi-family is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.